Tuesday, January 18, 2005

My Study Abroad Goals

PERSONAL: Here is where I will outline my personal goals for studying abroad. What will I get out of it in terms of personal growth? Why is that important to me? Am I thinking about spirituality? What about social relationships? How do I want the experience to affect my maturity, decision making skills, etc?

ACADEMIC: Here is where I will outline my academic goals for studying abroad.

PROFESSIONAL: How do I think this experience can affect my career?

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherie Mills said...

I am posting as another student who shares these goals. I am an underrepresented student, and have found these things helpful...

January 18, 2005 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Cherie Mills said...

How do your goals help underrepresented students?

January 18, 2005 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home